fredag 21 maj 2010

last night when i was drunk, i texted myself "just to be honest and not in denial, i am totally in denial." haha sanningen, i allmänna.
the sun was rising as i biked home at 3:30am this morning, so crazy lovely

i moved back into my home in the middle of the city - kungsholmen, yesterday! i hadn't seen my host parents for 10 days and i had missed them so much. i can't believe that in 5 1/2 weeks, i won't be living in this apartment anymore. it just feels so perfect here. but at least i now know that i can definitely live in the middle of a big city for an extended period of time, seeing as the next 4 years will consist of just that.
it was my host mom's first time in the USA so it was funny to hear what she thought about it.

when i was dragging my body weight in bags from Centralen to my apartment around noon yesterday with the sun shining, i had a flashback from when Lotta, my host mom met me there in the middle of august and we walked that exact route for the first time: her showing me where my new home was, and now it is my home and it's so automatic. the weather was almost identical, even. it seems like i was such a completely different person then

today i was at a free music festival all afternoon. i love swedish speaking musical artists. english speaking ones can be ok, but the swedish ones are much more charming. such as håkan hellström:

i actually hadn't listened to him before yesterday because his name sounds dorky. i shouldn't have judged him by something so insignificant because his music is so honest and easy to listen to.



i've started biking everywhere again, i don't think anyone can understand how much happiness it actually adds to my life.