lördag 13 mars 2010

yesterday i have been in sweden for 7 months. the best 3 1/2 months are left

after a long studious week (working on two papers in swedish and the last of three dresses for my projektarbete) i'm spending this weekend with my two favo non-swedish european kvinnor, henna (finland) and ljuba (moldova). so currently i am in one of the many suburbs of stockholm, sollentuna at henna's lovely residence writing on a finnish computer
(and should i mention my blog has a special tab in her internet favorites). last night we kicked it in her bastu (sauna) and ate ridiculous amounts of exotic fruits such as ugli, fresh figs and kumquats. plus we watched "Me and You and Everyone We Know" cause i can't front, that movie is still my joiiint.

then i'm heading up to ljuba in uppsala for the night. heaven knows what awaits me.


i'm currently playing henna the disgusting, notorious "I Love College" song because... I just found out that I got accepted to my dream school! School of the Art Institute of Chicago for fashion design. everything is falling into place.

celebrate with me by listening to a little 612 hipster hip hop, Bight Club or a little fresh 651 rap, New Era Swagg